hello.
welcome to my blog



Drowning
Friday, August 28, 2009

Just came back from school. And yeahhhhh! Finally i can upload my songs using mixpod. I spend almost 1 hour to completed it for my humble blog's sake! Sorry if my blog song sucks uh but at least theres songs rather then no songs playing in my blog at all. Today's school was fine and as usual BORING! I can't wait for september holidayssss. I have lots to share about today. Today i went to school with iffa rafhahan. Haha! Met her around 7.10am under my block. Well, sounds that we're late right? But apparently, we're not! :D Because from far, i can heard school bell ringing and me & iffa was like chasing for marathon. Chasing for marathon? Means, RUUUNNN before the school gate close!!! Although i'm fasting, i'm not feeling thirsty at all until now. THANK GOD! :D Assembled at hall -.-Went to class and as pernormal, study! -.- But then today, khairi and shaqliz had a big fight. Yeah, punch/kicked here & there. Hopefully they both fine with each other soon. Recess time nothing much. Only sat at the toilet trying to comforting iffa but dosen't worked. She don't even speak a word. Cheer up to iffa, amirah & marziela! After school, i stayed back. Doing my homew and luckily theres fiona and shahirah beside me by teaching me my maths homew. Then, fall in for band. Uuuhh, boring siaaa. Waste my precious time by just sitting there only. I rather spend my time watching teevee. Lol. Tmrw theres a course for section leaders. Good luck eeeh! :D And yesss, i failed my malay paper. I scored 4/20. First time in my life i scored so damn low marks for my malay paper. Haha! And one more mark for "A" in sci. Whatthehell!!!

I've uploaded a new blog song! To those who likes alternative pop, enjoy my blog song horrr! :DDDD


3:06 AM